Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Mar 31, 2010

Paradise in the Midwest

Deken could not BE more in heaven right now....  What could possibly be better than taking a good ole nap, outside in the fresh air!  I got back from a nice long walk to find that Deken hadn't lasted as long as I did, so I decided to just let him nap in his stroller, rather than disturb him..

*Notice even while napping, he still refuses to take off the shades..

When he finally woke up he was still acting all crazy at the fact that he had SHORTS on... haha he thinks it's funny, but keeps grabbing his shins and saying "Mommy! LEGS!!"



With the weather jumping past 70 degrees today it was AWESOME to break out of the sweatpants and sweatshirts, and into the SHORTS AND TSHIRTS!!  Even Elmo and Cookie Monster got to come outside and play!


:)

DISCLAIMER: Dad I apologize for the SOX shorts.  This display today is not associated with and does not and/or solidify that we will be promoting, cheering for, or raising Deken as a SOX fan.  They are the only pair of shorts Deken has (thanks poppy!)..  Again, I apologize, and claim irresponsible parenting, for not having purchased cubby blue on and/or before today (i.e warm enough to wear shorts).  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I got here from ragamuffin blog, where you posted your prayer request. I come from Poland, so my first thought after reading your post was to write to you and suggest you adopting from here. In Poland newborn babies usually get adopted, but those kids that are older are stuck in the orphanages that are like a sentence to a hopeless, usually led in extreme poverty life. The other thing is that even though Poland's a typical catholic country, the vast majority of the people have never, nor probably ever will, hear the gospel.

    I suppose you rather were thinking of adopting from third world countries, which is absolutely admirable. I just thought I could give you another option to consider :)

    ReplyDelete