Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Jun 8, 2009

he's just not that in to you....

haha. Just a quick note to say; "he's just not that in to you"

JK- But this movie was def. worth the watch. PG-13 and I thought it really was PG-13. I would like my teenage child watch it; had alot of good things in it. I laughed, I cried, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased.

Give it a try! Thought it was exceptionally funny that my 19 yr old cousin was telling me tonight that she "has a new bf" found it fitting that I told her "he's just not that in to you" as a joke because I happen to be watching it. Sure it prob. freaked her out. Sorry Joc! Don't worry, I'm sure he's in to you. lol

Rent it, watch it, funny flick!

~Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment