Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

May 1, 2009

Muffin Tops and Dried up Mascara

You know how the top of a muffin is always the best part? Well now they actually make "muffin top" pans... You fill just a little bit of muffin, and you basically just get the top. I think the concept is amazing! I'd like to apply this concept to my mascara..... For some reason, when I get to the end of the tube, and it's starting to get crusty and old (and I know I only have like a week or two left with it) my eyelashes look so much better! It's just subtley enough color, and it spreads them out really nicely. Do you know where I could buy used mascara? preferably the 'end of the tube' kind?

And how come (I have kinda wavy hair) when I let me hair curl for a day, the next day when I straighten it, it looks fantastic! But if I straighten it on the third day, it looks crappy again.. I basically have to plan ahead. (thought bubble) "Ok, so I want to straighten my hair for the party on saturday so I should let it curl like thursday and friday of that week"

And how come, when it's time for a haircut, and I'm at my wits end with my hair for days and days, just anxiously awaiting for the day to come when I'm scheduled for a haircut, and then that morning my hair does everything I want it to, and looks fantastic! I don't think I've ever had a hair-cutting day that I didn't second guess getting my haircut. Why is that?

lol..... ahhh, the joys of Friday mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment